If you are looking for the perfect present to give this Valentine’s Day, consider planning a trip to a Broken Bow spa! Whether you visit the space together or plan a solo spa day for your loved one, your Valentine is sure to love receiving the gift of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Depending on your plans for the day, you can visit the spa before enjoying more fun and romantic things to do in Hochatown, or your spa experience can be the main focus of the holiday. If you are unsure which services to schedule, here are some of the best treatments to enjoy.
3 Things to Do at a Broken Bow Spa for Valentine’s Day
1. Unwind Together with a Couples Massage Broken Bow
Getting a massage is the perfect way to relax mentally and physically, making massage therapy a wonderful gift for your Valentine. To make this experience even better, consider scheduling a couples massage at the spa. During this spa treatment for two, your massage therapists will focus on easing your bodily tension and mental stressors while you enjoy the many benefits of couples massages.
There are various styles of massages that you can choose from. For example, you could enjoy quality time with one another while you unwind with a:
- Swedish massage. Also known as the “classic” massage, this style is ideal when you want to focus on relaxation.
- Therapeutic massage. With its slightly deeper pressures, this style is perfect for easing stress and muscle tension.
- Hot stone massage. Your massage therapist will use the heated stones to start melting away aches and pains.
Depending on your plans for the rest of your spa day, your couples massage Broken Bow could be 60, 90, or 120 minutes long. To customize the experience to fit your relaxation needs, you could schedule a massage package or include different add-ons to the treatment, like full-body exfoliation, sugar scrubs, charcoal masques, or aromatherapy.
2. Pamper Yourselves with a Truly Rejuvenating Facial
When you visit a Broken Bow spa, you will find a variety of skincare treatments to choose from. Facials are one of the most well-known services, and they have become a classic treatment for good reason. During a facial with your loved one, you can sit back and relax while the products clean out your pores and hydrate your skin – helping you feel refreshed and restored.
Every facial will have a unique focus, like boosting hydration, brightening your skin, or cleansing away acne. There are some elements that most facials at a spa will have in common; for example, at A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy, our facials usually include:
- Double cleansing.
Each product is carefully chosen to help you feel your best without irritating your skin. Once you are well-rested and rejuvenated with your luxurious facial, you will be ready to enjoy the rest of your Valentine’s Day.
3. Get Ready for Your Date Night with a Trip to the Salon
Going to a salon can be the perfect way to prepare for more romantic things to do in Hochatown on Valentine’s Day. Salons at spas offer a range of services you can schedule before a date night, including hair blowouts and makeup styling. For a more luxurious experience, you can also have your hair washed, cut, dyed, or highlighted.
If your loved one is interested in eyelash or eyebrow treatments, scheduling an appointment at the salon can be a great surprise addition to the spa day. There are a range of services for this, such as:
- Eyelash extensions. These lengthen and fill out the lower or upper eyelashes for an enhanced, dramatic look.
- Eyebrow tints. This semi-permanent dye will darken and define the brows, which helps them appear fuller.
- Eyebrow lamination. By texturizing and setting the brows, this service helps create a smooth, refined shape.
- Eyelash lift. This treatment helps the lashes curl and lift, making them look longer and more voluminous.
- Eyelash tint. Using a cream-based or vegetable-based dye can help the lashes appear darker and fuller.
If you are unsure which salon services to schedule at the spa and want to keep this gift as a surprise, you can always contact the staff for their advice.
Enjoy the Most Relaxing Things to Do in Hochatown
The experienced staff at A Servant’s Hands Massage Therapy would love to help you rest, unwind, and rejuvenate this Valentine’s Day. At our Smithville spa, you can enjoy a couples massage Broken Bow, facials, hair styling services, and much more. For a unique experience, you can also schedule an in-cabin massage throughout Southeast Oklahoma. Get in touch to learn more or to schedule your next spa day!